Tagged ! 5 things I am thankful for.

"Seaside Jewels" Thank You Cards

This is my first time to be tagged, and it came from a very sexy lady from the South. Well, all sexy ladies are from the South, ehem, ehem !

1. Thank you, God, that I woke up today, still alive and kicking well.
2. Thank you, all my patients, for putting your trust on me. They wouldn't want anybody to touch their eyes except me.
3. Thank you, my son, for being a beautiful person. I still can't believe that my blood and my soul has produced a wonderful child.
4. Thank you, my husband, for loving and adoring me all this years, even if my mood swings are more frequent now.
5. Thank you, my fate and destiny, for bringing me where I am today. I'm forever grateful to you God for guiding my lost soul.

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

thanks for sharing, dra....