Itchy Fingers

http://gurugilbert.com/wp-content/will%20you%20be%20missed.jpg

The hubby has been bogging me to blog again.But ang pangutana, kung ganahan pa ba ko mo-blog?

Facebook memes was all i can do for a while but somehow moabot ang kala-ay nga way makapahupay. BUt the videolink of OBAMA (the NOOOBELle PRice WiNNer) saying that what yoou write in Facebook now, may haunt you later.

God knows kung unsay akong gi-pangyawit didto and i dont want my status updates to look like im a whiner, of course kapoy man jud nang mo-trabaho, but do you have to shout it to everyone who already knows!
Pero, kung bo-ot nimong huna-hunaon, its not only in facebook that will haunt you later but sooner than later, the whole Internet she-bang will get back at you. Simbako lang kung naay masuko nako nganong sexy ko sa una unya sexiest lang ko karon (hehehe). I dont begrudge people who are more beautiful later than before! What matters is they read me and not necessarily that i read them, their blogs i mean not their brains.

The past few months was not a roller coaster for us it was a tsunami!

So i have lot to share and you have a lot to read that is if you're still with me.

Would this mean that i want to be haunted later?



2 comments:

theCorteses said...

glad that you're back blogging.
naa sad to panahon na wala sad jud mi ka update!

happy new year doc!

Grace said...

hi doc tess. got here through bonedoc.. i've been keeping a personal blog for 5 years now and sometimes it gets me thinking about what I write now may haunt me later.so far, reading through my past entries, i couldn't help laughing at myself. for now what i wrote doesn't matter because nobody would really care. but like what you said, what if somebody gets mad at you for being sexy? hehe. we'll never know. guess everything we do has a risk. although there were some posts I put in private mode because it might get me into trouble. lol.